We are one of the most highly visited CrossFit gyms in the world, taking in more than 50 visitors per week on average. If you plan on coming in for training, please enroll in a class and read through the FAQ below.
We are conveniently located at the south end of the world-famous “Strip” and right across the street from McCarran International Airport. Click here for directions.
- No first-time athletes, please! You must have CrossFit experience to drop-in to one of our classes.
- Our schedule is current and up-to-date. The only classes available to visitors are “CrossFit” and “Power Hour”.
- After viewing the schedule, click the “Enroll” button to register in our system for that class ahead of time.
1. Do you allow visiting CrossFitters to drop in on classes?
“CrossFit” and “Power Hour” are the only classes open to visiting athletes! If you are “newer” to CrossFit (less than 3 months experience), have orthopedic issues, or require special scaling needs – then please send us an e-mail giving us a heads-up that you’re planning on making it in.
If you are an experienced CrossFitter (more than 6 months consistently), then just read what we have laid out below and show up for a class!
2. Is the gym near “The Strip”? How far?
Read the second paragraph at the top of the page. We are located near the south end of The Strip close to the intersection of Sunset Rd. and Las Vegas Blvd. Refer to our Contact Us page.
3. How much do you charge for the drop in? What does it cover?
Our current policy is either a $20 class fee or buy a T-Shirt AND class for $30 (if our shirts are out of stock, please be prepared to pay a drop-in). Be sure to save your receipt, because each class after your initial visit will only cost $5 (receipt required for discounted drop-in rate).
We don’t charge other Affiliate Owners (must be able to find you on the Affiliate Page) or CrossFit HQ Staff for using our facility.
4. If I am in town for an extended stay (longer than two weeks), what is the cost?
If you are in town for more a while, shoot us an e-mail or talk with us in the gym personally to work something out.
5. Do I need to reserve/register for a class ahead of time?
We would TOTALLY appreciate if you could register in our database ahead of time – it will speed up the process when you get here. Do so by going to our schedule and Enrolling in the class you’re going to attend.
6. I am following a specific program – can I just do my own thing?
During “Open Gym” times, sure! During scheduled classes – probably not (Games athletes and HQ Staff are exempt).