Later today is the FIRST event for Fit Wars! It kicks off at CrossFit Las Vegas (right down the road on Dean Martin Dr) and is a run/sandbag run for over 30 of the top Individual athletes from the area!
Tomorrow, we host the rest of Fit Wars ALL DAY – over 150 athletes will be competing for the titles of “Fittest in Las Vegas”! Who’s going to take top honors???
- Billy and Landon are competing this weekend in the 2013 American Open Championships! Be sure to wish them luck and click the link to watch the live stream!
- There is NO Gymnastics class today.
- We have NO CLASSES after 4pm today.
- We have NO CLASS/Open Gym this Saturday.
We could use more people for Judges this weekend at the Fit Wars! If you’ve been doing CrossFit for longer than 6 months and feel confident you can judge well…talk to Zach at the gym!
max set kipping pull-ups
*rest 5 min, then*
max set strict pull-ups
romanian deadlifts (from a deficit for max ROM)
- 5 reps E2.5 min for 5 rds – as heavy as possible
front rack reverse lunge
- 12 reps, alternating legs, E2.5 min for 4 rds – as heavy as possible
- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
2 clean + 1 jerk
- 3 sets of 1 @ 65-70% of 1rm c&j E2min
- 3 sets of 1 @ 70-75% E2.5min
- 3 sets of 1 @ 75-80% E3min
- 3 attempts as heavy as possible E3min
*rest 2 min for all weight changes*