This is the term we use to describe the action of obsessively stalking the Leaderboard on the CrossFit Games site for each Regional competition during the season.
- Headaches from constant math from figuring theoretical placements of either 1) yourself based on potential performance or 2) another athlete in your region, typically one which you are in direct competition with
- Carpal tunnel from clicking the “Refresh” button on your internet browser too often
- Near-sightedness from trying to read those damn times in those damn columns!
- Short-term memory loss (your only trying to remember 7 different workout scores for 15 of your favorite athletes!)
- Manic/depressive behavior after learning that your friends/favorite athletes either 1) made it to the Games for another showdown or 2) came up a little short…
I don’t care what you say. “Leaderboarding” is real, and it’s affecting real lives. Stop the pain, stop the torment.
Obviously, I didn’t get ANY work done this weekend…
take 15 min to find a 1rm
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
box jump – 30″/24″
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps of:
kb swing – 2pd/1.5pd
banded russian kb swing
hanging leg raise